Mingle2 is an online dating application like Bumble, Tinder, etc. It is also used like other dating applications like matching, chatting, making friends, and hanging out. There are many reasons you feel bored with dating applications. Maybe you got your life partner, and now you wanted to delete mingle2 account.
Mingle2 requires you to register and sign in to access the application. But there may come a time when you decide that you no longer want to use this service. There is no way available to delete your account permanently. but you can deactivate your account till you don’t activate it again.
Ways to Deactivate Mingle2 Account
Time needed: 2 minutes.
If you want to delete your mingle2 account, but have no idea how to do it, read on for step-by-step instructions. There is no option available in the smartphone application. you need to access a web browser for the complete delegation process.
- Go to Mingle official website.
Open your preferred web browser and go to mingle official website. https://mingle2.com/ you can direct visit using this link.
- Log in to your account.
After visit site the login page will be appear. log in to account using your email id and password.
- Click Profile icon.
As soon as login the home page will display. Now click your profile icon which is available on right up site.
- Click settings
After click on profile icon the window will open. Choose settings option from opened window.
- Select “deactivate account – remove profile” and click “Ok” button.
In the settings, select the “deactivate account – remove profile” option to remove the account. as soon as you click the pop-up will appear. tap the ok button to move forward.
- Select your reason and type Delete in text area.
Now you need to select your reason for removing account. and type delete in input area.
- Click log out
This is the final step of account deactivation. If there is an account deactivation confirmation message that means your account is successfully deactivated. Click on logout.
What Will happen After deactivate account.
- Your profile will no longer appear in any other user search result.
- Your profile will be not viewable for all users.
- Other users can’t send you messages anymore.
- You can reactive your profile anytime. you just need to log in to your profile using your email and password.
- Your all data will be saved to the Mingle2 server.