how to delete Telegram account permanently? After whatsapp update there policy many people searching for best whatsapp alternative app. Telegram is a one of the best alternative for whatsapp.
Simple Way Delete Telegram Account Immediately
Time needed: 3 minutes.
After downloading telegram most people found some reason to leave telegram app. but they never found way for delete telegram account permanently. Many people delete telegram app directly, but that is not a solution. Because your account is still active, your account is still visible for other user. Maybe they think you are still using it and they try to reach on this application. In that case you may miss some valuable messages. Here we are going to tell you how to delete telegram account permanently ? and it will also help you to delete telegram account immediately. follow the below steps to telegram account delete.
- Open any web browser from your mobile or computer, and search for telegram deactivation page. open first result.
You can also go to https://my.telegram.org/auth you will reach same destination.
- Now enter your mobile number with your country code. Press the Next button after enter your mobile number.
do not forgot to add your country code before your mobile number.
- You have receive one confirmation code from Telegram. copy and paste it, and Press sign in button.
Telegram send you confirmation code to verify its your account. just copy the code and paste in to confirmation code input box, and press sign in button.
- Click on Delete account option.
You will found below page. Now choose the second option for delete telegram account.
- Write why are you leaving ? and press Done button.
Check your mobile number and write why are you leaving this app? write anything.
- Select Yes, Delete my account Option.
You will see below popup. select Yes, Delete my account option for telegram account delete. Select Nope, I’ll give it another try option if you don’t want to delete it.
- Bingo. Your account was successfully deleted.
You will receive below page. That means you successfully delete your telegram account permanently.
Simple Steps for Deactivate Telegram Account
The delete telegram account permanently second way, and it’s take long time to deactivate your account. This very simple way working with your telegram application. Please follow below step:
- Open your Telegram application.
- Click on right side three lines and go to the settings.
- Open Privacy and Security
- Scroll down, and find If Away For option.
- Click on to 6 months to get more options.
Select according to your options. This option means telegram automatically delete your account if you are not using for you selected time period.
Yes, Telegram automatically delete your account after your selected time, by default it’s selected for 6 months. You can change it according your requirement, for that read our step two.
1. Click on three lines, and go to the settings.
2. Click on Edit profile option.
3. Choose the username option. Now remove all words and click save.
If you have iPhone then you can also use above both ways to delete telegram account. Above both ways working with any operating system, and desktop version.
All your messages and contacts will be deleted after delete your account. All groups and channels that you’ve created will be left without a creator. Please only delete your account if you no longer want to use Telegram. If you delete your account now, it may not be possible to sign up again for several days. If you found any type of error please comments us Below.